Thursday, December 4, 2014

Makeup Brush 101

Perfect Your Look With The Right Tools...

I've always used makeup applicators or my fingers to apply my makeup. But as a I work towards obtaining my makeup artist certification I need to improve my skills with handling brushes. I'm slowly getting used to them; and as always practice makes perfect. I'm fortunate to be able to buy these items at 50% off as part of my business as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant!  Mary Kay provides beautiful brushes, brush cleaners, cases and tutorials on how to apply your makeup.

When you use brushes and applicators to apply your makeup; it is very important to clean your brushes on a regular basis. Otherwise, bacteria can accumulate and you would transfer the bacteria to your face. This can cause you to break out with bumps or worse, a severe rash. Ladies, we work very hard to keep our skin looking beautiful and we wouldn't to be counter productive in our efforts.

I personally only use Mary Kay brushes; however below is a list of other available brushes.






PHOTO SOURCE: Unknown



Smashbox Try It Kit: BB + Halo, Light/Medium, 1 ea
Our best-selling essentials for complexion perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT ARTICLES